Monday, August 31, 2009

Good Frugal Day again today...

Okay, going to the dentist isn't cheap (But necessary), but here is what I did the last few days..

..gathered tomatoes from my garden and made salsa.
..took the apples from camping and made applesause
..ran and did Kmart Doubles.
..Got 2 car booster seats from my kids for free!
..got some brand new outdoor lighing kits for free!
..got 2 free samples in the mail
..got my Subway $5.00 gift card for free from Coke rewards
..got my Starbucks $10.00 gift card for free from Swagbucks
..went to the library used book sale, spent $15.00 but I got tons of new books, videos, cd's and stories on CD for the kids and I. It was a great fun hunt!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.