Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shoes!!!

Well, I needed shoes for a dress I will be wearing to a wedding this weekend. I stopped at every store around my job, every store around my hometown and NOTHING!
Finally, My husband had to go into the city. I went with him, knowing in a last ditch effort I could stop at the mall. Expecting to pay full price there, I found a shoe store that had 50% off the already reduced shoes!! I got 2 pairs of shoes for the dress. One pair was $6.50 and one pair was $8.50!! WOO HOO!!

Also, I got a $10 gift certificate for VS for my birthday. SO, I went over there and I bought 8 items and paid $3.38 out of pocket!! WOO HOO!!

So, I had a fun "shopping" day. Which is rare for me!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.