Monday, July 27, 2009

Quick Run To Walgreens



We are low on things around here...I haven't gone on a BIG shopping trip, so I thought I would pick up some snacks for the kids.

I bought:
box of Nemo Crackers
small box of Oreos ( on sale)
bag of gummy worms ( on sale, the oreos and gummy worms are for "dirt treat" tonight for dessert)
4 Scotch Mailers ( on sale 39 cents, bought 4 which is $1.56, used 3 .50 cents off coupons, so the 4 of them were .06 cents)
6 Candy Bars (on sale for 49 cents each, coupon in sunday's paper was $1.00 off of 2, making all 6 free)

Total after coupons was $4.30, used my $3.00 RR from last trip, paid $1.30 OOP. I still need to do a big shopping trip, but at least they have a few snacks between meals. My menu plan is almost out. We have speghetti and some chicken and turkey left. I hop to go shopping next week. We can make this stretch one more week. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.