Friday, April 10, 2009

Trip To Walgreens

I had some RR's that expire tomorrow, so I had to get over there! LOL

Transaction 1:
4 boxes of Lipton Tea
3 containers of Mentos Gum
2 tubs of chocolate Frosting
Colgate toothpaste
1 container of Men's Deoderant
I bottle of OUST spray
Total Before coupons:$31.31
After Coupons, RR's and Walgreens Coupons: 10.57
Used my rebate gift card to pay for it, so no out of pocket. I then got $4.50 back in register rewards. AND I will get a $2.00 rebate on the Oust.

Transaction 2:
4 packages of Good Night Sleep Pull ups
3 mens deoderants
2 womans deoderants
Total Before Coupons: $51.83
Total after sale prices, register rewards and coupons: 29.91
Used my rebate gift card, balance after gift card: $13.01 OOP

So, OPP for everything was $13.01. :)

2 comments:

schoolgirl9014 said...

Ok I thought I would let you know how all of what you are doing is affecting my shopping as well.

I went to Walgreens today. I bought:
I went through 3 times. I first two times I bought the Crest Total toothpaste. There was a RR coupon for $3.50 in the end plus I had 2 $.75 coupon off so I payed out $2.94 and end up getting a RR for $3.50. I went through on this twice so I have 2 RR coupons equalling $7.00

The third time through I bought:

3 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Chruch Cereal 3/$7.00 I had a coupon for a $1.00 off on 3

Quattro Disposable Razors 6.99 ea. I bought 4 of them. There was a $2.00 instore coupon off on one and the Sunday paper had B1G1.

I bought Playtex Tampoons $3.99 ea. In store coupon for $1.00 off ea. and Manufacturs coupon for $1.00 off ea.

Total before coupons was $50.92 After coupons I payed: $19.40
Saving all together $33.98 in coupons and with the Walgreens sales saved another $12.90 with a total of $$46.88

WOW!!!! Thanks Angela for all the inspiration you share.

Frugalmommie said...

GREAT JOB Schoolgirl9014!! You did a great job!!!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.