Monday, April 13, 2009

Did a big trip today....

I wanted to get a big trip in and I figured since I had today off..I would go. I didn't photograph everything and due to limited time I am not going to list everything...

Here is where I went:
Walgreens, after coupons and 2 RR's...63 cents

Sentry Grocery Store: 2 packages of meat, and a few items: $4.29 after coupons
Also, picked up 2 free Redbox videos.

Logli's, total $83.34, after coupons $36.69 and my husband filled his presciption so I have a $25.00 gift card for my next trip. So highlights, 8 boxes of cereal, 4 bags of doritos, 2 Lenders Bagels Packs, 3 tubs of Sour Creams, 4 Axe Shower Gels, 10 cat food cans, 4 packs of butter, frozen foods, etc.

CVS: Total after coupons was $8.32 and I got $7.00 in ECB's. But I also got news that they are closing their store!! My store!! I guess I will be going out to my father's store.....OHH!!!!!!!

Victoria's Secret, One bra, One underware, one big bag, and a 4 tube sample of their new perfume. Total: $44.99 after coupons and email for sample: $6.34

Stopped for lunch, $7.28 for 2 people.

Post Office, bought stamps, mailed packages $12.95 Used visa gift card so nothing out of pocket

Aldi's: $75.70 Bought most of my groceries here.

Walmart: $26.69, after coupons $17.69. I bought a "suit" for my son for our uncoming family event.

Target: $26.18, after coupons: 14.87. Used Visa gift card so nothing out of pocket. I did get several toys on clearance.

So out of pocket, $156.01 including lunch.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.