Sunday, November 13, 2011

OH!! Just in time for Christmas!!!

I found this too and had to share it! If there is someone special in your life and you want to get an extra special gift, Meijer's has jewelry on clearance!!
Save 70-90% Off Fine Jewelry at Meijer.com

They have some really pretty things! BUT, also if you use Ebates, they offer 1.5% cash back!!! And they have FREE SHIPPING on most jewelry, as long as you choose Ground Shipping!

So, here is what I want! ( My daughter just got her ears pierced!)


3 pair of pearl earrings
$14.99 with Free Shipping.
$2.25 goes to my Ebates Account
Shipping Free!

Perfect for my daughter!!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.