Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hey Readers....

Once again, I have been slacking! I haven't written this past week due to my crazy hectic schedule. In the last week, I haven't done any shopping. We are still on the 5 week menu plan I made. We did get free tickets to the model railroad show so today we did that. I have been being frugal by just working and making sure I pack a lunch and snacks.

The kids have used a few of their McDonald's Treat coupons but beyond that, we have been keeping the spending down. I have noticed that our phone bill and water bill have gone up. So, we are going to try FreeTalk with Skype to see if that will bring our expenses down. We have some Amazon credit, so we didn't pay much for the Free Talk. I will report back to whether it was worth it.

Today was Pick N Save Double Dazes but I didn't go. I didn't it after the last few trips.

Overall life has been busy and I will try to post some deals this week!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.