Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday...notes

Well, I didn't post any Black Friday deals and tonight, I went to Walmart and found several of the items they are advertising for Black Friday were available tonight. The TV and the Laptop were both available tonight.

So, why haven't I posted any Black Friday deals? Two reasons. One, I have gone Black Friday shopping the last few years and I have noticed that the shoppers are getting more rude and nasty every year...so I am not going to deal with all that just to save money. Second, I have looked at the deals and I don't see anything that is such a super deal that I think it's worth waking up at the crack of dawn for.

Now this is not to say that if you plan on going out tomorrow, that I think you are wrong. Your not! If you have found a great deal, and you can deal with the crowds, then have fun and shop til you drop!!  Last year, I got some great deals for my kids Christmas gifts. This year I am already done getting my kids gifts due to deals I have posted here!!!

I hope you all have fun on Black Friday, but remember, you are buying STUFF!! People and their feelings are important too. Stuff will not bring eternal happiness..stuff brings temporary happiness.

Have FUN and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.