Saturday, November 26, 2011

How did you do yesterday? Black Friday Report.

Well, how did everyone do? After talking with a few friends, and talking with some shoppers, I heard that most people got what they wanted and did everything they needed to do.  I did go out for a short bit, from 8am to 9:30am. I walked right into Walmart, it was a ghost town. I didn't want to get any of the high end electronics, but they had PLENTY of computers, TV's., etc. I wanted to pick up the kids PJ's ( my kids needed them) and pick up gifts for my grandparents. Which I did. Overall, very little spent and very little time wasted.

I watched the video clips of shoppers on the news from yesterday. I can all understand getting a good bargain, but trying to fight or hurt people in the process I completely don't understand. :)

How did everyone else do? Do you go out at night? Did you get the deal of the century? Share your stories!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.