Monday, November 15, 2010

Sears Great Wish Together Promotion...GREAT DEAL and I need your help!

I would like both my kids to get cameras for Christmas. Right now, Sears has a promo going that is similar to groupon. If 5000 people "like" the camera deal on the Sears Wish Together Promotion, then they will sell that camera for $29.99!!! Please help "like" this deal ( you don't have to buy the camera!), you go to this LINK, "like" it, then click on the camera deal and click "like" for that deal! Then, if they get 5,000 likes, they will offer it for that price!

WOO HOO! I hope we get a $70 camera for $30!!

There is also a $150 Blue Rau Disk Player for $50!! If 6,000 people "like" the deal. Please let me know if you want that, I will "like" it for you too!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.