Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ready for Chrissss...Oh I can't say it........Oh YOU KNOW!

It's that time of year, Dec. 25th is just around the corner. I am trying to figure out what I have and what we need. Well, My husband and I just went through the gift stockpile, tried to figure out what we have and what we need to buy. Once again, the adult men are going to be the difficult ones this year. :)  I want to get the kids WAY TO MUCH.

I started going through the Black Friday Ads. You can do a search for Black Friday and the scans are there. Every year I say I am not doing this next year and every year I go out. I would say I have about 1/2 of my christmas shopping done already. I will admit that Christmas is not my favorite time a year because it is so commericalized but I do like getting the bargins, so I guess I have to deal with the midnight shopping. Walmart of course has a huge amount of great deals!  I am going to try to get a few of them, but I also know that it's not easy...so I won't hold my breathe! Walgreens also has a lot of deals with RR's ( which they are calling Jingle Cash.  I also want to try to check out Kmart and Shopko.

I have started my excel spread sheet of goodies. I want to be ready for the BIG DAY!

How is everyone else's planning going?  Anything you are excited about?

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.