Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fun Pet Shop Stockpiling!!

I just had to share my fun morning! I have several cats and it gets expensive to feed and care for them (I am not complaining! They are the best!) I am excited though because this morning my favorite pet shop had their once a year sale! I spent $129.86 for everything. I got 45 pounds of dry cat food, 340 pounds of cat litter, 3 cat toys, 3 free bags of cat food samples, 1 can of free cat food sample, a key chain (free gift), Cat door Decal and 1 gallon bottle of Nature's Miracle. This is enough food for 3 months and enough cat litter for 4 months would make it approx. $30 a month  for the next three months. :) Great deal! I have a feeling the litter will make it more than the 4 months...but we shall see. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.