Sunday, October 3, 2010

Frugal Notes...

Yesterday, I got some goodies in my mail box...First, THANK YOU PENNY for the toy coupons. Second, I got my coupons for Free Triscuits Thin Crisps and Wheat Thin Stixs. Third, my daughter got a birthday coupon from Kwik Trip for a free Orange Juice or Milk! I also got a Free Sample of WISK Laundry Detergent. So, it was a good mailbox day!

Then today, I took those toy coupons that Penny sent me and went to Walmart. I used the BOGO Littlest Pet Shop coupons and picked up 6 LPS sets for $15.00. That will cover 3 Christmas Gifts.  Also, I am keeping an eye on sales for the U-Build Games. :)

I am still behind on Christmas Shopping, before when the kids were young, I had more time to just shop at my leisure to find things, now that I work 3 jobs, I don't have that kind of time, so I am changing my stratedy.

1 comment:

pennyscents said...

You're welcome!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.