Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cool Groupon!!

If you don't know about Groupon, I would like to explain! Groupon is a coupon buying group for different locations. You pick your location and then it gives  you a daily email letting you know about that days deal. You can then "buy" the coupon. Typically the coupon is good for 50 to 75% off! This means you need to use your credit card to reserve the deal.  I haven't purchased before, but today I finally bought a groupon for an upcoming hockey game! I am a hockey game lover but I rarely go because it's costly! Well, this gave us the tickets for 50% off! So I basically got 2 tickets for the price of one!

New to Groupon? Want to learn more about it? Go to this LINK and take a look at the program. I am hoping to see other Groupons that I like.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.