Thursday, August 19, 2010

Well, we are back to having a car payment! UGH!

Although both of our cars are paid off, my husband's dream of owning a vintage VW Beetle has been lingering for some time now. Well, He found one. Great price. Great condition. We are picking it up tomorrow. It will give us a car payment for 4 years at $125.00 a month. My plan is to pay it off this school year! I don't want more debt hanging over our heads. I try to be as frugal as possible, but this was something my husband has wanted for a long time!
So, I had to change my header. It no longer states debt free except for a mortgage. Now, it's debt free except for a house and one car payment. :)

The good news is that ALOT of jobs have been popping up. So, I have some small cash income for the next few weeks!

Also, I am planning a BIG shopping trip for next week. We will see how that goes!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.