Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Stop, Sentry Food Store

Okay..So, I made my first stop at Sentry. Which is local ( about 5 minutes away), I bought $60.53 worth of food, I paid $19.19 OOP.
Transaction:
3 Coolisions Dannon Yogarts, Free After Coupons
2 Dannanino Yogarts, Free After Coupons
2 bags of Shredded Cheese, On sale for $1.50
2 packs of cheese slices, on sale for .99 cents
5 cups of Dannon Yogart, all free after coupons
5 frozen Pizzas, on sale 5 for $9.00
Karft Homestyle Dinner Pack, Free after coupon
1 package of sugar, on sale $2.49
2 packs of brats, on sale for $3.99 and I had .55 coupons
4 Sobe Life Waters, on sale and I had BOGO coupons
3 packages of Pork Riblets, on sale and I had $1.00 coupons
2 packs of hot dogs, on sale and I had a .75 cents off coupon
1 package of Chicken Nuggets, $2.39 and I had a $1.00 off coupon
1 package of bread, on sale .79 cents

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.