Sunday, May 23, 2010

Walgreens Trip!


This week Walgreens has hair clips free after RR. We were riding our bikes and we stopped.  I saw that Pepcid AC was on clearance for $3.00! My husband uses this medicine so I knew he could use this. So, when I got home, I grabbed my Pepcid AC coupons and headed back to buy the Pepcid AC. Here are my transactions.

First Transaction:
Goody Hair Barrettes
Total $3.15
Got an RR for $3.00 back

Second Transaction:
Good Hair Barrettes
Total $3.15
Got an RR for $3.00 back

Third Transaction:
8 Pepcid AC on clearance, $3.00, Minus $2.00 coupon
2 pony tail holders, on clearnace for .25 cents, fillers for the RR's.
Total before coupons and clearance prices: $43.27
Total after coupons and RR's: $3.85

So, I paid $10.15 out of pocket for 8 Pepcid AC boxes, 2 hair barrettes and 2 pony tail holders!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.