Saturday, May 22, 2010

Don't you just love rummage sale season???

Well, the weather is warmer and the garages are open! Time for rummage/garage sale season!!!

We spent $29.90 and we got some really good deals. The best find was a NIB ( New in the Box) still sealed Star Wars Lego set. AND a big bag full of legos. We spent $3.00 on the two!!  Also, I got 2 playset for my son. I also found a video game for $1.00 that my son is happily playing with. Overall, it was a great morning! Now we are home for the day and enjoying the nice weather!!!

Have a frugal Saturday! I hope you all get a chance to enjoy it!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.