Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quick Run To Sentry...

I wanted to use my free coupons I had, but several products they didn't carry. Here is what I did get:

Dannon Coolision Yogarts, Free after coupon
Dannon Yogart Cups, 4 of them, Free after coupon
Yoplai Greek Yogart, on sale and I had a .45 cent coupon that doubled
Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese, Free after coupon
10 cans of Friskie Cat food, .80 cents each on sale, I had BOGO coupons

Before coupons: $17.09
After coupons: $4.63 cents

I haven't been shopping much. Money is tight and the sales haven't been great. My stockpile is okay and we are living on that. My last big shopping trip was April 17th so I am due to go, but I am waiting until my husband's unemployement is sent. Right now it's frozen ( long story and we are trying to fight it) and so we are really tight with the money.  I will keep you posted of any good deals I find.

Stay frugal!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.