Friday, October 2, 2009

Nice Quiet Weekend at Home

Tonight I got home and my husband had started the cabbage rolls in the crock pot. The cabbage is from our garden, the rice was free with coupon and the Tomatoe soup was free after RR's at Walgreens. So, cheap dinner.

Then, I took some tomatoes out of the garden and chopped them up and made salsa. :) I got the salsa mix for 10 cents on clearance at Walmart. So, cheap salsa.

Then, I wrapped my daughters birthday gift. If I would have bought everything retail, I would have paid over $199.99. But, after coupons and gift cards and ebay, I paid $61.00 for all her gifts! Not, including the Ebates rebates. So, I am happy. She is done shopping for.

Tonight, my kids and I read books and played board games. They had a great time!!

Hope you have a super frugal weekend!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.