Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Deals this week

I am not planning on doing another major shopping trip for another week or so, but my husband has to drive into town so I am going to have him pick up the deal at Target.
Buy 5 Breyer's Ice Creams and get a $5.00 off gift card. I have $1.00 off coupons for each one. 5 * 2.50 is $12.50, subtracting the coupons makes it $7.50 and I get a $5.00 gift card back. :) And we will have some ice cream for the summer!

Also Walgreen's has St. Ive's Body wash Free after RR. Walgreen's also has Raqu, Skippy, Hellmann's and Lipton tea on sale, you buy 8 of them and get $8.00 back in RR's. I am going to go search my coupons. We have plenty of those items in stockpile, but if I find decent coupons, it may be worth picking up. Speghetti sauce, tea and mayo are staple stockpile items in my home.

What good deals have you had lately?

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.