Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to Walgreen's...


Today Walgreen's had a coupon spend $25.00 get $5.00 off. I had my $25.00 check from the transferred perscription, so I thought this would be a good time to get over there.

It was $59.83
After coupons and the gift check, it was $1.48. I also got $6.00 in RR's.


Here is my transaction:
2 Gilette Shampoo, On sale for 2 for $8.00, I had 2 coupons that took $3.00 off ( also got $3.00 in rr's)
2 Boxes of Oreo Cakesters, $2.50 each, I had a $1.00 off coupons from a tear pad
1 box of Neosporin, Walgreens has a $2.00 off coupon, I had a $1.00 off sunday paper coupon. Also, it was a bonus box with free bandaids and a carrying case inside.
6 boxes of Jello, had a walgreens coupon and a IP coupon from coupon.com
KY Lubricant, on sale, I had a $5.00 off Walgreens coupon and a $5.00 off sunday paper coupon
pack of Dry Erase Markers, on clearance for $2.00
2 boxes Sandwich bags, Walgreens coupon and a sunday paper coupon, also they were bonus boxes with 20 extra bags inside
gallon of milk ( you got $3.00 in RR's if you bought 2 boxes of cakesters and a gallon of milk)
Glade Fabric oder remover, on sale and I have a BOGO coupon
Scotch Tape, on clearnace
2 pocket folders on clearance
Markers and pencils on clearance

2 comments:

pennyscents said...

Hi Angie,
How were you able to use the $5. coupon. The says that your total has to be $25. after all coupons in order to use the $5. off. I have heard that Wags is strictly enforcing this. It didn't look like your total was above $25. before Q's. Did I miss something?
Thanks! :)

Frugalmommie said...

HI Penny,
My total after coupons was $26.48, then I used that $25.00 Walgreens Gift Check ( which isn't a coupon), so my total was $1.48. I had no problem doing this.
Hope that answers your question.
Angie

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.