Friday, August 24, 2012

Frugal Friday Notes!!!!

Well, how was your week?? Mine was crazy! Get any good deals?

I picked up my Walgreens Free Photo Collage! It was great! I took photos from everyone's wedding; My Mom and Dad, My Grandparents, and all three of of us siblings and put it together. It turned our really nice and I can't wait to frame it!
Also, I went to two different shopping trips. Last Saturday at Pick N Save and yesterday at Piggly Wiggly. Other than that, I used my free 100 prints from Artscow to make a scrapbook of my cats. I got the scrapbook at Goodwill for $1.99 and used free stickers I got on Freecycle. So the cost of my scrapbook was under $10.00 and it worked out great!!

Hope your week was Frugal and Fun!!! I will keep posting deals as I find them!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.