Monday, July 30, 2012

Target Toy Deals!!

Typically, every year, the end of July or early August, Target puts a lot of toys on clearance. So, yesterday and today, I stopped at 2 different Targets. I spent $214.00 but I have all birthday for September, October, November and December finished. I also have all toys for Christmas bought for my nieces, nephews and my kids!!!! YEAH!!!

So at the first stop I got:
Doodle Bear Marker Set
Fisher Price Made by Me Dough Table and Toy Set
2 packages of Squinkies
1 Littlest Pet Shop pet
3 Zooble Animals
1 Zhu Zhu pet baby
1 Zhu Zhu Princess Carriage
Cars 2 RC Mini Car
Matchbox Playset
2 Disney Cars 2 Playsets with 2 cars
2 Disney Action Movement Car Playsets
Disney Cars Playset
Squinkies Game
Lego Minotaurs Game
Nerf Bullet Refill Set
KREO Transformers Lego Block set
2 Trio Hotwheels Track Playsets
Need for Speed Quick Track Playset

Full Price before discount: $411.66
After clearance prices: $143. 14

Second Stop:
Little Pet Shop Limited Addition Target Only Portrait Studio Playset
2 Zoobles Animals
Zoobles Artic Playset
Zoobles New Mama and Babies Playset
Zoobles Display with Animal
Zhu Zhu Pet Fari Playset
Zhu Zhu Pet Prince Outfit
Zhu Zhu Pet Panda Bear Outfit

Full Price:  $118.61
After Clearance prices: $35.48

So, I spent $214.10 and I have all the kids done for Christmas, and all birthday s for the rest of the year! I am so thrilled to have that all done!! Woo HOO!
If you have a Target, you may want to check it out if you have to buy kids gifts!!!


No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.