Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Frugal Notes!

Well, this week I found some great deals! Overall, it's been an awesomely frugal week!!!
*I picked up the Free Maxi Pads at Walgreens. ( Paid .10 cents tax) 
*Cashed in all my Speedy Rewards points and got a $25.00 Applebee's Gift Card.
*Picked up my Free Card from the Cardstore. This one is for a birthday.
*I also got a free Shutterfly book ( paid for the shipping). It turned out great!
* Ordered my York Tote bags. ( I am keeping one and the other 2 are gifts!)
* Stopped at a rummage. They had clothes for .50 cents. Found my daughter several shirts with TAGS for .50 cents ( so she is ready for back to school!) and found a Lego Wii Game for $5.00! My son is saying I am the greatest MOM in the Universe! (LOL!!!))
* Sent in my Menards Back to School rebates. I am getting $45.00 back!
* got my 2nd Free McBites McDonalds Coupon from Coke Rewards. 

We have stayed home a lot this week. It's been nice because I actually took a short nap! We played some games. Hope you had a frugal week too!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.