Thursday, July 7, 2011

FUN! My birthday Freebies!

Cool! My birthday was recently and I got quite a few good treats! I wanted to share!

*Free meal at Noodles and Company
*Free Drink from Caribou Coffee
*Free Drink from Starbucks
*Free Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins
*200 bonus points from Speedy Rewards
*Free Ice Cream with the purchase of a meal at Culvers
*50 Swagbucks
*.50 cents coupons for Driscoll Berries
*$5.00 for Build A Bear
* free Sweet Roll from Panera Bread
* Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream Like It Treat
*Coupon for Popeye's Restaurant
*Coupon for BOGO Sub Sandwich From Cousins Subs ( I wish this one was better, I eat Cousins all the time, but this is their basic coupon that you can find in the Sunday Paper)
*Free Dessert from Buffalo Wild Wings


I know I got more, but this was the list I could remember! It's always worth signing up for birthday clubs and frequent shoppers cards! Remember if you want to get coupons, and goodies, set up an email account separate from the email that you use for friends and family.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.