Saturday, June 4, 2011

Great Trip to Menards!!

My husband needed some things for the house. A new lightswitch, a new squirrel protector for the bird feeder, 2 bags of bird food, etc. ...so, since I had my rebate cards, I said let's go to Menards and go get it!

We picked up:
A new Kitchen mat, $5.99, with a $5.00 rebate
2 bottles of Carpet Cleaner, $4.50 with a $4.50 rebate
2 boxes Fresh Step Cat Litter, $5.00 with a $5.00 rebate
2 containers of Big Bucket Margarita Mix, $5.88 with a $3.00 Rebate
We also picked up everything my husband needed.
Everything totaled $86.38 and I paid nothing OOP due to my rebate cards. And now I will send in for the new rebates and get $30 back in new rebates!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.