Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am stunned! J'aime Kirlew admits to coupon fraud

http://blogs.smartmoney.com/paydirt/2011/05/11/extreme-couponing-star-i-was-a-scapegoat/?zone=intromessage

Wow, J'aime in the article above admits to coupon fraud. She said she does used coupons not intended for the products she buys. How sad.

I have been couponing for more than 15 years. I have made mistakes, misread a coupon or whatever. BUT, for her to fully admit it and to just not care makes me so sad. Please, readers of my blog, know that I would never teach you anything illegal or imoral. I feel so blest to have the skill to do couponing, to pay off debts and to take care of my family. I also feel blest that you come to my blog to read about freebies, offers and  coupons. It makes me terribly sad that this women tried to pull a fast one and because of it MANY stores are changing their policies and are trying to protect themselves! Most couponers are not like J'aime, most couponers don't cheat!

This response from Hot Coupon World is a perfect response to how I feel!  http://www.hotcouponworld.com/2011/05/extreme-couponing-star-admits-to-committing-coupon-fraud/

For those of you asking questions, emailing me or commenting, I am very grateful to all of you. I feel bad that someone would take advantage of the couponing world.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.