Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Do you miss me?...Random Notes...

Hey Gang! Sorry I haven't been posting! I was out of town this weekend and I have been so busy as the school year comes to a close! Hope you all have been finding great freebies and good deals. I have been lucky enough to get some awesome hand me downs from a friend! These clothes my son will be able to use for at least the rest of the year and probably more!! Also, I recently was lucky enough to participate in a silent auction fundraiser! I got well over $200 worth of gift certificates and also some gifts and I paid under $90! So, that will give us some more resturant deals and family activites to do over the summer at a reduced rate!!

I am buckling down for a very frugal summer! My husband's income isn't enough to combat the high gas prices and the fact that my income is nil over the summer. I have found more sources for free coupon inserts. I am planning all free events for the summer ( so it will cost gas and nothing else). A cooler full of lunches and a camera for photo souvenirs. Also, our local city will be doing the free concerts all summer, so we will be able to enjoy those. The library and our bikes will keep costs down too.

So, I will get more deals up again!! Groupon, Swagbucks and other great programs are out there!!!

Have a Frugal Day!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.