Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another Walgreens Deal!! $124 worth of items for $16.16

I wanted to use the rest of the BOGO coupon for Right Guard because they expired today. I didn't get to use all the coupons because I didn't want to clean the shelves. But, I did use 13 coupons, picking up 26 body wash/deoderant. Now, I am sure some of you will think,"HOARDER" but I wanted to also let you know that most of that will be donated to Touched Twice, a program that is run by our church. Also, always check your reciept! I found $9.00 worth of mistakes on my reciept and went back in and got it fixed. :)

Now, with that all said, Here is my deals!
Transaction one:
Iced Cappacino $2.00
Goody Powder $1.50
Paid $3.58
 Got $3.50 in RR's back


Transaction Two:
Hawiian Tropic SunScreen $11.99 each, BOGO, then they has a $2.00 off each IVC and a $1.00 manufactures coupon and when you bought 2 bottles you got a free Walgreens Aloe Vera Gel. Also, each sunscreen had a free lotion attached!!
2 Right Guard Body Wash, BOGO sale and BOGO coupon
24 Right Guard Deoderant, BOGO sale and BOGO coupon, Some of the Deoderant has free samples of body wash on them too!
3 pk of underware, on clearance for $3.00 and I had a $1.00 off coupon
 Total after coupons, rebates and correction to the reciept was $12.58

So, I now have a huge donation for our church and I got my summer sunscreen!

Stay Frugal!

1 comment:

wfbdoglover said...

thanks for your tips! I tried to get everything on your list for ACE but they were out of the car wash/wax items. Everything elese I got and it turns out I really needed... bug spray (obvious) and I have been finding black ants - even on my line drying bed sheets so Friday, before we are gone for the weekend, I will be taking care of business!

Many thanks for the tips! Can't wait for the rebate checks!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.