Monday, May 30, 2011

Great Deal at Walgreens today!

Well,  didn't get the Ritz crackers today at Walgreens ( bummer) but I did get the BOGO Right Guard. I had BOGO coupons so I got 2 bottles of Body Wash and 4 deoderants with trial size body washes on them all free! I also got some coffee for my husband, used my RR and paid $1.53.
Then a quick stop to Walmart. My friend got me a pile of $1.00 off any Sensedyne Toothpaste and Walmart sells the trial size for .97 cents. They had 18 in stock. So I used my coupons and got the .03 overage. I also bought hamburger and hot dog buns. OOP $3.93.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.