Saturday, February 5, 2011

WOO HOO! Fun Morning!

I had to buy a birthday gift, so I headed over to my local Walmart. They are transforming into a Super Center so they currently have LOTS Of clearance, trying to make room for the remodel. They had 75% off toys!!! I picked up everything I need for Easter Baskets and Valentines Day ( I have some Easter goodies put away already from the Target Dollar Spot 75% off deal, so Easter, Val's Day are done) and for 3 birthdays ( my daughters, my sons, and my nephew!).
Total OOP:$67.00, including the gift I needed to buy for a friend.
WOO HOO!! I love when I find good clearance!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.