Monday, February 28, 2011

Went back to Walgreens...

I went back to Walgreens I did two more transactions, but I did better this time than yesterday because I didn't have to buy the pull ups and stuff! :)

Both Transactions were the same:
2 Tylenol Precise Heat Therapy Pads, on sale for $3.99 each, I had the $6.00 off when you buy two.
2 Motrin PM Caplets, On sale for $3.00, used the $6.00 when you buy two (from the Jan. 9th Smart Source Insert) coupon, and I get a $3.00 RR back.
Total after coupons: $2.75 and I got a $3.00 RR

So, I have a total of $12.00 in RR's left between the last transaction and this one.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.