Thursday, February 10, 2011

Great Groupon Experience!

I just wanted to share with you what a great Groupon experience I just had! I had a problem with a Groupon deal going through. I emailed them asking them what happened and I get an email back that was unclear and didn't resolve the problem. Disappointed I called there 800 number and spoke with Matt. He was fantastic and not only fixed it but also fixed the credit problem that accompanied my problem! Groupon has been a great program and I am very happy to have them on my blog as one of my advertisers!!  Groupon has a A- rating with the Better Business Bureau so you know they value customers! They sure did show concern about the mess I had!

If you don't know what Groupon is, it's something you will want to know!! Groupon is a program that allows consumers to buy in groups on great deals from great companies. Once they get enough people to buy into the deal, the deal is good and you get charged for the deal.

Example of past deals I have picked up:
$30 Bath and Body Works gift card for $15.00
$20 Barnes and Noble Gift Card for $10.00
$149 Waterpark/Hotel Package for $49.00 for 4 people!
2 Hockey tickets for $19.00 that were originally $38.00!!

If you haven't tried Groupon, now is a great time to sign up! For Valentines Day they  have a $40 FTD gift card for $20.00!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.