Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! Here's to 2011!
Thank you for being a reader. I hope your 2011 is awesome!!

It's the end of the month! Time to clean out those coupon binders!!!

Also Note: Targets Dollar Spot items are 75% for the Christmas, Holiday and Winter goodies! I bought a bunch of things for. 25 cents each and now my kids Easter Baskets will be filled and ready!  Also, most of the Holiday/Christmas foods were 75% off too!

They also had clearance on toys! 30% to 70% off! I was able to get my son LOTS of Matchbox Cars ( for the Easter Basket) and some Littlest Pet Shop Toys at 50 and 75% off for next Christmas!!!

Let's hope things get better for 2011!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.