Saturday, December 4, 2010

Grabbed a few deals while I was out...

Last weekend, my daughter got a Build a Bear because I had such good coupons. This week, I got another email coupon for this weekend only. So, it was my son's turn and as long as we were at the mall, I got some other great deals!!

First stop, Build a Bear. We got the Winter White Bear with Blue Snowflakes. $18.00. Had the Free Bear Coupon ( up to $12.00). So I paid $6.34 for his bear.

Second stop, Bath and Body Works. First transaction I got the Anti Bac Reindeer Freebie with any purchase. They had the Halloween Anti Bac on sale for .75 cents. So with tax, we picked up the 2 Anti Bac Bottels for .79 cents.  The second transaction, I used the coupon spend $10.00 get any item free ( up to $13.00). They had Carmel Apple Fall Pump Soaps for $2.50 each. So I picked up 4 of them for my $10.00 and then I picked up a Antibac Sanitizer Pump as a teacher gift! So $10.56 and I got one gift and 4 bottles of soap for my kitchen. ( you can find the coupons in my previous post, but they are only good this weekend!)

Next stop, Hallmark. I did 3 Transactions there. They had the cutest Countdown to Christmas Calendars. On Clearance for $6. 48. I used my $5.00 coupon. So I paid $1.81. I bought 2 so I did 2 transactions. The other transaction was for gift wrap. I used my last $5.00 coupon. They had buy one roll of gift wrap and get one for .99 cents. So, We bought cute Christmas wrap and paid $1.49.

Finally, I went to VS. I had my Secret Reward Card from my purchase a few weeks back. I got a $14.00 Love Spell Gift Set for $4.78 with that reward gift card!

So, I will use some of the items for gifts!

:)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.