Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Walgreens Jingle Cash Promo

I just wanted to share the Walgreens has a new Jingle Cash Promo. Jingle Cash is just like RR's. So this week you can get Jingle Cash back. Here is how it works:
Super Jingle Cash (Register Reward) Promotion:
Spend $25 = $5 RR
Spend $50 = $10 RR
Spend $75 = $15 RR
Spend $100 = $20 RR

So, My kids asked for Digital Cameras for Christmas. I didn't want to spend to much money. I found Walgreens had Digital Cameras for $39.99  for a 8.1 megapixel camera. I bought 2 of them for $80.00 and I got $15.00 back in Jingle Cash. Which is good for next week only so make sure you know what you want to spend it on. So, I will use that to get my husband's over the counter medicine. :) Made for a decent deal since I was hoping to pay about $35 for each camera! :) Yeah!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.