Sunday, February 21, 2010

WOO HOO..... Frugal Weekend..Birthday Gifts...DONE!

My son's birthday is in March...and I haven't bought him birthday gifts. I had a few things put away, but I used them for other birthday parties he was invited too. So, using my swagbucks gift card that I earned, I bought my son 2 Lego Playsets and with their Super Saver Shipping. I paid $2.88 OOP! So, that is done. :)

Other than that, it's been a frugal weekend. We took advantage of an offer by a very generous community member. He invited all 3rd graders and their families to the Circus!! He paid for the tickets, transportation and lunch! Our whole trip cost us $15.00 OOP ( we bought the kids a small souvenir). My children had a great time. We got lots of photos!!

In the mail, I got a ProPel Water Samples to try. It's the type of samples you add to the 16 oz bottle of water. I really like them!

We also got my son's $3.00 Toys R Us Birthday Card. If your kids aren't a member, sign them up! Each birthday they get a $3.00 gift card to spend any way they want and you get a coupon for $5.00 off a $25.00 purchase. Then sign up for the Toys R US frequent shopper card and earn points on those purchases. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.