Sunday, December 20, 2009

This weekend..

I haven't posted much, with Christmas coming my schedule is so full! Frugally, our mail has been good, we got a $10.00 True Value Gift Coupon from their rewards program in the mail. I also got a RAOK gift. I got 2 gift cards already for Christmas, so we will save those for needs that we may have. Also in the mail I got another $20.00 mastercard gift card.

I am WAY behind on my coupons. I just haven't had the time. I also didn't get another survey done. I have to catch up. I did spend $20.00 at Amazon and picked up 4 more gifts ( but they are for 2010 birthdays, I am done for Christmas).

I have been bringing hot cocoa to work. Trying to keep our spending down. All our credit cards are paid off . I have half of the dental bill paid, so half to go.

How is everyone else doing?

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.