Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick run to Sentry

I ran to the Sentry in Fort Atkinson. They had buy 10 General Mills Products, get $5.00 off. It wasn't my best trip, but I felt I did okay. Sorry, NO photo this time.

4 boxes of Taco shells
3 cans of Stargish Gourmet Tuna
2 Taco Dinner Kits
1 box of Toaster Strudels
4 Cinnamon Rolls
1 can of Cresent Rolls
3 packages of Drinkable Kids Yougart
1 2pk of Warm Delights
Bag of Pasta Veggies
Bag of Broccoli and Corn
2 boxes of Go Gurts

Total before coupons $43.97
After Coupons $18.82 after coupons

I also picked up $16.00 in winetags while I was there. Which I will use on my big shopping trip I am planning for next week.

Then I ran to Walmart, picked up the BOGO Cat foods and the Easy Mac. Total out of pocket $4.22.

Happy Couponing!!

1 comment:

Just Frugal said...

Awesome finds! get on over to Just Frugal and post that one :)

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.