Friday, September 19, 2008

Good Freebie Day..

Today was a great freebie day!

First of all, in my mail box was a gift from Quaker Granola Bars. The box contained one box of granola bars ( 8pack), 2 trial size boxes of cereal, 2 breakfast simply bars, 2 packages of granola bites ( YUMMY!) and some coupons. YEAH!!

Second, my dear friend ( she's like a sister to me!) sent me her coupons from the last few sundays AND some winetags!! YEAH!!

Finally, technically not free, a co worker gave me a "get well" bag with lots of goodies. I have had a terrible cold this past week. Coughing, Sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, etc. She gave me a bag with klennex, chicken soup, tea bags, bottled water, instant drink mixes and cough drops!! It made my whole week! What a nice thing to do for a co worker!!! SO A BIG THANK YOU TO HER!!!!

Tonight I will get my coupons organized, I am doing my once every 8 weeks shopping trip tomorrow!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.