Thursday, September 11, 2008

Free Movie Rentals.

I just went to Block Buster. I rented 2 movies (one for each kid) and I didn't pay anything out of pocket.

One of my free coupons is from a survey company that my husband participates in. He gets one free rental for 6 months with the points he collects.

My other free coupon is from their Blockbuster club deal. I paid $10.00 for a year (I used a gift card so nothing out of pocket there) and they give you one free rental a month and if you rent 4 movies in a month, they give you another free rental. We never rent 4 movies but since I never actually paid the $10.00 originally, we are getting one free rental a month.

Keep your eyes open for deals like this. Redbox has codes every monday for a free rental. So, about 2 Mondays a month we get a free rental there. And they include new releases!!

We don't have regular cable or dish. We only get to watch some basic free TV, so these free movies are such special treats for my kids!!! Don't pay for movies or TV. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.