Wednesday, December 12, 2012

There's STILL time to send Holiday cards to your friends and family! ANd this is an AWESOME DEAL! Use code CCP2229 TODAY ONLY, and get your Holiday Cards for 29¢ each + Free Shipping at Cardstore! Personalize your Holiday cards with photos, a personal message, and Cardstore will mail the cards directly to you OR to your friends and family.Follow this LINK:
1 DAY ONLY! 12/12/12! 29¢ Holiday Cards + Free Shipping at Cardstore! Use code: CCP2229, Shop Now! or click on the ad below to get to the deal! 1 DAY ONLY! 12/12/12! 29¢ Holiday Cards + Free Shipping at Cardstore!

1 comment:

Frugalmommie said...

Just wanted to share what happened to me today. I tried several times to get my order into my shopping cart, but no matter how I did it, it wouldn't work. So, I called their 800 number and they were fantastic! They found my "floating" order that I couldn't get into the system and over the phone took care of my order!!

Hope some of you were able to get in on this deal!!!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.