Thursday, December 20, 2012

Frugal Note: Speedway

If you are not a member of the Speedy Rewards Club, you really should join! Every month you get an email with coupons for freebies! Today, I stopped by to get gas and I went inside to get a hot cocoa, they had a deal where you bought a 2 cookie pack for .99 cents, you then get 100 bonus points. They also have a deal where you buy a candy , you get 1,000 bonus points! I bought a hot cocoa and cookies and it qualified for the 1,000 bonus points! So I got 1,100 points for a cocoa and two cookies for under $3.00!! I also got a bonus coupon! Buy one Vitamin Water, get one Free when I checked out!! Great deal!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.