Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My shopping today....


Do you remember the Office Max Perks post I had at the beginning of fall? Well, I got my credit from that and I needed some clasp envelopes, clear plastic sheets and toilet paper. I ran over to Office Max, picked up everything in the two photos above and I didn't spend a penny. I used my Max Perks Credit! I found a great photo album on clearance for $5.50 it was the perfect for my free Walgreen Collage Photos I have been getting!!!  I still have $6.45 balance, and I got a shopping survey on the reciept, If I do the survey, I will get another $5.00 off my next purchase ( any purchase over $25.00). So, I will take the $6.45 and the $5.00 and get another gift or more TP. :)

Then, I had a $10.00 Victoria Secret Coupon that expires tomorrow. So, I went to Ebates.com and clicked on VS. I found one pair of underware for $10.00 and then shipping and tax made the total $17.XX, then It took the $10.00 coupon off and my OOP will be $7.XX, I used Ebates, so I will get 2% back there. And I used my VS card, so I get points there. AND they had a deal that any purchase over $10.00 gets a free gift card with a surprise amount to use before Christmas. The lowest of the suprise amounts is $10.00. So I am making up that $7.00 from that.

Not a bad day for deals!!!



No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.