Thursday, November 22, 2012

Did you notice........???

I am not sure whether my readers have noticed that I haven't posted any Black Friday Deals or Ads. In my journey to be frugal, and save money, I started to pray about Black Friday and what it means to me and my family. What I have learned is that we have SO MUCH STUFF!!! And, the day after giving thanks to God for our blessings, we SPEND, SPEND, SPEND! All in the name of "saving money" and to get MORE STUFF!!!

So, I am not posting Black Friday ads. I am blessed abundantly and I am pretty much ready for Christmas. Enjoy your Black Friday and give thanks to God for the blessings we have!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Frugalmommie

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.