Friday, October 14, 2011

Great shopping trip at Walmart!

I haven't posted a shopping trip for awhile because I have been busy and because I haven't grocery shopped in over 2 months. My family has been living off our stockpile: Frozen ground Turkey, bread, Veggies, etc.  So, I need to plan a Grocery Trip. But I wanted to use the cat treat coupons and my Walmart had them in stock.

With that said, I went to Walmart today to pick up the free cat treats! In the process, my Walmart had $1.00 clothes on clearance!! My Walmart is remodeling to become a Super Walmart, so I got some great deals! I got $125.17 worth of items for $21.30!! I was thrilled!


Here is what I got:
5 packs of Crave Cat Food Snacks $1.47, used Free Coupons
1 CoverGirl Blush $3.74
1 CoverGirl Foundation $6.54, Used the $8.00 Coupon from Sunday Paper
2 Baby Outfits, $1.00 each on clearance
Box of Pampers Baby Wipes (420 count), On Clearance for $5.00 ( I didn't have a coupon!OH! but it was a great deal!)

1 plastic school box, .10 cents on cleance
2 2pks of Sharpie Markers, .50 cents on clearance
1 pouch of instant potoates, .98 cents, used Free Coupon
3 trays of Whiskas Cat food, .49 cents each and I had a B2G1F coupon
4 pairs of Swim Trunks. My son has asked me to buy these before, but they were $9.00 full price! Got on clearance for $1.00 each!!
3 short sleeve cute girls t-shirts! $1.00 each on clearance.
1 men's polo shirt $1.00 on clearance ($8.87 full price)

Total OOP was $ 21.30.

I will post my grocery shopping trip as soon as I get out there to do it!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.