Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Trip to Pick N Save!!!

We didn't take a great photo...it's been a long day and I am exhusted...but I wanted to share with all of you what we did get! Total OOP is $42.26 and I had 6 transactions.
Here is the PILE we had when we got home..not bad for $42.26!


Transaction One:
2 pouches of Uncle Bens Rice
1 bag of mixed veggies
1 box of Eggos
Dannon Raspberry 4 pack Yogart
2 Activia 4 packs yogarts
2 Dannon Coolisons Yogarts
2 Dannon 4pk Crush Cups
1 Yoplait Splitz 4 pack
1 Half Gallon Orange Juice
1 Daninino 6 pack Yogarts
1 Dannon Animals 6 pk Yogart drinks
Total after before coupons: $34.35
After coupons: $4.43

Transaction 2:
1 can of DelMonte Corn
1 can of Del Monte Green Beans
1 box of Quaker Oat Cereal
2 Chi Chi Microwave Meals
1bag of Friskies Cat Treats
1 bag of frozen veggies
1 box of eggo waffles
5 Gum Toothbrushes
1 Danoninos 6 pk yogarts
1 half gallon of orange juice
Total before coupons: $30.95
After coupons: $4.81

Transaction 3:
3 boxes of Life Cereal
1 box of Ritz Munchable Crackers
1 package of Oreos
2 boxes of Uncle Bens Rice, Brown
2 boxes of Uncle Bens Rice, White
3 bottles of Old Orchard Juice
2 packages of Ball Park Franks
Total before coupons: $38.33
After Coupons: $4.24

Transaction 4:
1 bag of Hamburger Buns
1 bag of Hot Dog Buns
1 box of Stove Top Stuffing
1 bag of Old El Paso Ready to Serve
1 package of Marie Calendars Microwave Meals
4 cans of Healthy Request Campbell's Soups
2 boxes of Uncle Bens Rice, Brown
1 can of Enchilada Sauce
2 cans of Tuna
1 pouch of Yellow Fin Tuna
2 boxes of Pizza Rolls
2 pints of Starbucks Ice Cream
Total before coupons: $36.73
After coupons: $8.42

Transaction 5:
3 boxes of Creamette Noodles
4 boxes of Velveeta Cheese and Shells/ Deluxe Mac and Cheese
1 can of Del Monte Chili Tomatoes
1 can of Del Monte Carrots
2 4 pks of Fruit Cups
1 can of Fruit
2 Chi Chi Microwave Meals
4 cans of Campbell's Soup
Total before coupons: $36.48
After coupons: $13.58

Transaction 6:
2 boxes of Granola Bars
1 box of Quaker Cereal
2 boxes of Quaker Oat Meal
1 bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce
1 bottle of French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
2 bottles of Kids Vitamins
Total Before coupons: $32.29
After coupons: $6.78

I am exhusted...so I will post more in the morning! I hope everyone had a chance to stock up during this Super Doubles Event! I know that some people did, because my Pick N Save was busy, there were alot of coupon binders and the shelves had some empty spots!!! I also stopped at Kwik Trip..they have Eggs again for .79 cents and I had to buy bread...that OOP was $6.36. :)

5 comments:

Jess said...

Woo hoo! I made several trips throughout the day and doubled 170 coupons (my family came on a couple of trips) and used another 20 or so $2 coupons. We are set for a few months except perishables :o)

Frugalmommie said...

WoW Jess, What was your OOP?

Anonymous said...

I did four trips (with kids) 6 was my goal, but didn't make it.

(14) cans chunky soup
(10) tidy cats 10# clay
(4) boxes cap n crunch
(1) gallon Milk
3# gr. sirloin ($6.34, no coupon)
(1) hostess twinkie
(2) vo5 shampoo
(1) nestle morsle
(2) keebler cookie
(2) totinos
(1) buddig pk
(1) top care allergy relief ($1.99 no coupon)
(3) listerine
(1) 1/2 & 1/2 ($1.69 no coupon)
(8) yoplait splitz
(1) wonka bag
(1) OM Lunch thingie
(1) aussie shampoo
(2) danimal 6 pks
(2) bartlet pears ($1.22 no coupon)
(1) roundys double roll ($1.99 no coupon)
----
oop $29.75
savings $126.13

Jess said...

Paid about $100 for $550 worth of stuff. Got lots of non-food items (stocked up on the Clearasil, candles, Glade stuff, bags of Chocolate) to use as Christmas gifts. Paid a little bit for those but they make excellent Christmas gift baskets! Also got a dozen boxes of cereal for a big family I know (I came out ahead with the "free milk" coupons that you don't have to use for milk - the manager just said to hand them in with other coupons and they will take them for anything). Also got some coffee and sweetener for my Church - a little OOP on that but it's for a good cause :o) Now I need a break from couponing!

Frugalmommie said...

You both did great! I love hearing the stories from other shoppers!! Jess, I can understand you need to take a break, couponing can be a time consuming thing. I figured I have more time than money, so I have to give some attention to it! Other times I need a break from it and I won't look at my coupons for a week or two!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.