Sunday, September 19, 2010

Great Mail day ( Yesterday!)

Since I was grocery shopping yesterday, I didn't get to post that I had a great mail day yesterday!!! First of all, I got Kotex Samples and another $10 Kmart Gift Card from Swagbucks.
I also got a great package from Bzz Agent!!


Bzz Agent has a campaign for Elmers Craft Bond and X-Acto products! I get products to try for scrapbooking!! My son has already had fun with the "Corner Cutter" which make sharp corners become nice and smooth curved edges! We will be using the glue dots to add the ticket stubs and wrist bands to our Minnesota Trip scrapbook!! The glue pen will allow me to attach photos to my scrapbooks safely without damaging the photos! All the products you see can be found at Walmart!

IF you never heard of Bzz Agent, it's a program that allows me to try products and tell my friends about it. I get to try the products and then report to them what I like and dislike. Bzz Agent is a great way to try new products. You can always email me or post a comment and I will send you an invitation to become a BzzAgent too!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.