Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Frugal Notes...

I haven't written much lately; with my husband's van breaking down! I am trying to work my 3 jobs, get my husband to his part time fast food job, get my kids where they need to go and pet sit my friend's animals. That means I am going 90 miles an hour and not getting to my blog. :)  I don't know if I posted, but my car broke down last week ( $850 to fix), our dryer died and now my husbands car. THANK GOODNESS we had money put away for emergencies!!!

With that said, Yesterday was a great mail day! I got my free Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner Unit. It came with 10 $3.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner Kit coupons that expire 8/31/10. If you are interested let me know! I also got my pack of React Gum and 2 huge envelopes of coupons! So, I need to clip and organize my coupon binders. I am very behind!!

Also, on Monday, I stopped at our local librarys used book sale. I spend $28.00 and I got 1 game, 6 movies, 15 books including the hardcover set of books that my husband has wanted forever. It was nice to get such a deal.

I will post a few deals I found this week in my next post! Thanks to all who stop in here and read my ramblings!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.